PDA

View Full Version : Lower tummy pain like period cramp - still!

CeeCeeCee
27-08-15, 13:06
Hi, I posted about this the other day (in two forums) but have since been to docs. I had a urine test which was clear although I am going to the loo a lot. I have lower tummy pains a bit like period pains and it's worrying me so much, I don't have periods any more. I'd rather my test had been positive as at least I'd know it was an infection and could deal with it. Does anyone get this kind of pain? It seems to be between lower tummy and sometimes it feels like it's my bowels. I have IBS but this is different. Please, anyone with some reassurance would be helpful. Please reply?

sial72
27-08-15, 13:21
I can't really offer reassurance, all I can say is that I have it too. I though maybe gas or something...x

CeeCeeCee
27-08-15, 13:40
Thank you for replying, Sial, it's just niggling all the time. Have you had I for long and is it crampy like female pains or more digestion type?

GingerFish
27-08-15, 14:01
I get period pain like pains all the time. I've been tested for UTIs and they always come back clear too. When I do actually have an UTI, its my back that seems to be more painful. The pain I get it right below my bladder and its a horrible heavy, crampy feeling like what I get before a period. It can last weeks or days and comes and goes through the day. Its more worse after doing a pee which always made me think it was an infection until I got the urine sample tested.

Are you on the pill or implant? I'm on Cerazette and can go months without a period so whenever I get this pain, I always assume its a period coming but 99% it isn't and I never know what exactly causes the pain. I just put it down to the pill. I seem to feel more hormonal when I get the pain too.

CeeCeeCee
30-08-15, 14:27
Sounds like similar symptoms to mine, I don't get periods now as I'm past that, but the pains exactly like it used to be. If you're on the pill could it be causing the pain I. Between periods? Ask doc to change it maybe?