PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma Frightened!

ThePerfctSky
27-08-15, 19:30
Please someone help me im so so scared right now! I hardly ever drink alcohol but everytime I do i always get achy in my legs and shoulders after the first sip of it. I googled this and I saw everywhere on google that its a sign of Lymphoma now ive sent myself into a state of worry i feel sick with worrying. Does this happen to anyone else? Please help me! :, (

ThePerfctSky
28-08-15, 11:16
Please anyone? Ive been crying all morning please someone help me?! My Mum said she used to get this too and its because I am not used to the alcohol could this be true? Im so shaken up and scared.

Fishmanpa
28-08-15, 12:31
Drink causes you pain... pain causes you anxiety...

The solution is quite simple... don't drink!

Positive thoughts

ThePerfctSky
28-08-15, 12:55
I dont drink at all apart from one drink every few months! I am just really curious as to why i feel the warm ache after a small amount of alcohol. Its not exactly pain its more a weakness or a heavy feeling.

Fishmanpa
28-08-15, 13:09
There are those that can't eat anything with peanuts in it. There are those that have a strong reaction to products with vinegar etc. You have a reaction with alcohol. Making the leap to lymphoma from a drink every few months is beyond a stretch. Again, it's pretty simple IMO. You + Alcohol = No.

Positive thoughts

ThePerfctSky
28-08-15, 13:14
I know its a silly assumption thank you for your help aim sure its just as you say thats what my Mum said. Im just being silly yet again the Health Anxiety has gotten a hold of me real bad.