PDA

View Full Version : Painful red bump in crotch area?

BrotatoChip
28-08-15, 01:24
Hello, 20 year old male here. I quite suddenly got a really painful red bump on my crotch area. It's within my pubic hair and it's quite hard and really, really painful to the touch. It became a problem really suddenly, as I just noticed it last night while laying in bed (I hadn't had anything down there earlier that evening). As I said it's really painful to the touch and it hurts even if my pants chafe on it.

I haven't had sex in a long time so I doubt it's an STD. What could this be? An ingrown hair? A zit (if it's even possible to get a zit down there)? Or something to be worried about?

Paul84
28-08-15, 09:06
Hi BrotatoChip.
Sounds like it could be an ingrown hair or spot to me. The thing about that area of the body is, it's enclosed in clothing for at least a third of the day - it's not getting any fresh air and the clothing will rub. Also, the Legs may rub against the genitals and against the hair. Ingrown hairs happen, as can spots & pimples.
I would say, keep it clean and it should run it's course. Get it checked out if it hasn't improved in a week or so.

dsavvy
18-09-15, 16:35
i've had that, if you mean on the skin area where the testicles are located or there abouts, its extremely painful, and yeah keep it clean and should resolve itself, I was brave enough to squeeze one once, i cried like a girl and walked funny for a week.

Fishmanpa
18-09-15, 17:55
i've had that, if you mean on the skin area where the testicles are located or there abouts, its extremely painful, and yeah keep it clean and should resolve itself, I was brave enough to squeeze one once, i cried like a girl and walked funny for a week.

Been there done that! :roflmao: Hurts like a MoFo for sure...

Positive thoughts