PDA

View Full Version : it's Hanza Ganza here

HanzaGanza age11
13-09-04, 16:08
Hi my name is HanzaGanza and i am 11 years old and i am new to this site my mum said that this site will be good for me because i suffer with anxiety and she said that some people may be able to give me some tips to help me. i have been suffering with it since i was 3 yeaes old.

HanzaGanza:D

seh1980
13-09-04, 16:17
hello HanzaGanza,

Welcome to the site!! I hope that we will all be able to offer you some advice. If you have any questions, just ask, ok? Take care.

Sarah :D

HanzaGanza age11
13-09-04, 16:22
hi sarah

thank you, and i shore will ask

HanzaGanza:D

Meg
13-09-04, 16:23
Hello HanzaGanza,

A warm welcome on board and enjoy posting on here.

Meg

Karen
13-09-04, 16:53
Hello HanzaGanza

Welcome to the site.

Briary

ed
13-09-04, 17:09
Welcome to the site HanzaGanza!

You're the youngest member and its great to have you on board!
Everyone here is very helpful and understands those anxious feelings!
Take care
ed:D

HanzaGanza age11
13-09-04, 17:12
thank you to you all

pips
13-09-04, 17:16
Hi and Welcome aboard! I hope the site will help you

Take care

Pip's X

lainey
13-09-04, 21:47
Hi Hanza Ganza

Welcome to the site mate

Take care

Elaine x

sal
14-09-04, 00:31
Hi Hon

Firstly welcome to the site.

Sorry to hear you have suffered for so long, but your mum is right you well get help and support here.

You will have to post and tell us more about yourself and your symptoms.

I know at my age how hard it is to cope with it so i cant imagine what you are going through and how you cope.

What support are you getting hon?

Would love to hear some more from you so we can all help you through this.

Until then take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

jill
14-09-04, 02:05
This is to tell you Hanza and everyone who reads this post how proud i am to have such a courageous daughter. You have come through so much over the past 8 years.Even the strongest of people would have given in, but you kept going even though you didn't understand what was happening to you. Hannza i will give the reader a short list of what you have gone through it would take to long to explain everything.
Age 3, being physically sick 3-4 times a day,night time being sick in her sleep. This went on for 3 years.Back and fourth to hospital. She was in fear of a lot of things. Age 6 diagnosed by hospitle, slight reflux and anxiety. Not sure which came first the reflux or the anxiety.From a 6-9 more of the same. She would not go anywhere without me. School was hard for her lots of crying and being sick.NOT Being able to put into words how she felt was making her worse When i thought she was old enough to understand she was explaind everything, she also had to be thaught that being a little bit anxious was normal e.g , going on fair ground rids or going to a new school among other things, She had to learn how to do these things without being sick. Hannza has stoped being sick now but she still feels anxiaty at times she copes with it very well.
Hanza the past 2 years you have come on leaps and bounds you have shown courage. I want you to know how proud i am of you. Now that you are at your new school keep it up, YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT. Remember its normal to feel anxious at times but keep Mr big anxiety in his box where he belongs.

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

MUM:D:D:D:D

Laurie28
16-09-04, 12:09
Hiya Hanza,

Welcome to the site,

You have some great support at home and we will help out all we can

Love
Luckt

sal
16-09-04, 22:53
Hi Hanza

Let us know how you are getting on hon.

We are all here to support you

Love Sal xxxxx

Caz Fab Pants
18-09-04, 15:17
Hanza,

Sounds like you are a very strong young lady who is lucky enough to have a very understanding and supportive mother.

Would love to hear how you are getting on at secondary school. My niece has just started and isn't especially enjoying it but I've told her it will get easier. It can be hard to settle somewhere new but once you get used to the new teachers, lessons and find your way around the place its no problem.

Catch up soon.

Caroline :)
x

Sue
18-09-04, 18:09
Sounds like you have been through a rotten time but you are doing really well.

What a wonderfully supportive Mum you have.

You are an inspiration to us all.

Sue

Rennie1989
18-09-04, 18:55
Hi hanza

i gave you a PM via your mum.

if you want you can email me at jadejade20@hotmail.com or jadejade13@yahoo.co.uk

anyway welcome aboard youngsta, now im not the youngest, lol, (im 14)

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

nomorepanic
19-09-04, 17:39
Hi Hanza

Welcome to the site. It is so great that your mum is here to support you too.

I do hope we can help both of you to get over this.

Nicola

KW
20-09-04, 09:41
Hi Hanza, it's great to hear your mum is supporting you 100% Hope you find this site helpful like I have, welcome to the group.

KW