PDA

View Full Version : no matter how you feel you worry?

prin
08-02-07, 07:12
Hi everyone
Just wondering if anyone actually experiences times when they have no symtpoms but end up geting in a flap that you actually dont have these symptoms? the old dreading of "Oh no, what is going to happen now, why dont i feel anxious" etc I know it sounds silly but i did this today then ended up feeling very very anxious again, and ended up with symptoms i dont usually get..
Also just wondering if anyone tends to get anxiuos when there partners get home or on the weekends when they are home. I wish mine was with me alot of the time but when hes due to arrive home for work or the weekends my anxiety seems to be worse, i just dont get this.
anyway if there is any answers, ill be happy to know
take care all
prin

cattttt
08-02-07, 07:46
YES!!!! When I feel OK, I think there must be something wrong, and start worrying, which brings on the symptoms. Also, I do feel more anxious at home. I work in a hospital, and feel safe there-I'm in the right place, so nice as it is to finish work, I am not so relaxed at home. Also, being busy keeps my anxiety under control, so maybe this is why you also feel worse at weekends.

Phill2
08-02-07, 10:26
Sure do.
When I feel fine I wonder why.
Phill - Brisbane

Don't believe everything you think.

joolee
08-02-07, 12:00
yep lol i am like that when i dont feel my ectopics i think what the heck is going on then Bang i feel them i am sure i am bringing the blighters on myself by thinking about them tooooo much lol xx