PDA

View Full Version : Panicking

zx123
28-08-15, 19:56
Hi,
In the past I had the experience where I needed to use the bathroom but I was not able to get to one so I had to hold on for a long time. Ever since that time I have always worried that the same thing might happen again.

Today I thought the same thing might happen again. I was panicking and I thought how could I get myself into the same situation again?

Somebody asked me if I needed the bathroom because they were going to have a bath. After I said no I suddenly realised that I had just eaten my tea and so might need to use the bathroom. I then started to panic and think that I might need to use the bathroom but have to hold on again.

The person wasn't in the bathroom for long, and so I was ok, but having that experience made me panicky. Afterwards I just had to tell myself that nothing happened and that I was ok.

Pepperpot
30-08-15, 00:58
Just try and think to yourself that if you really really have to go then you can either
a) bang on the door and tell them you aren't feeling too good and need the bathroom
b) go outside in the bush ;)

No seriously though, you could. Try and remember that if you really had to go you still could - it may help you stop panicking and relax x