PDA

View Full Version : Mini blackout ?

natalie yog
28-08-15, 21:01
Has anyone ever felt like their body is about to drop for a split second then suddenly they're jolted out of it ? Like they've had a mini black out or about to faint but half a second later they snap out of it. After it I feel so full of anxiety and I feel like the world around me is slipping away like it's not real. So scared right now.

GoWhiteSox
28-08-15, 21:29
those are very common symptoms of anxiety/panic..sorry you had to experience that...feeling like you are going to pass out often happens during a panic attack as does feeling "not real"..its called depersonalization/derealization...

the bodies fight/flight mechanism is a powerful thing..but it however has limits..what you experienced is about the worst it can do....

Liv7117
29-08-15, 01:10
I get this exact same thing all the time. It's just anxiety

Hazelnut
29-08-15, 12:04
I'm glad you asked this question. I had a moment like this last night, attached to a burning ache in the left side of my chest. That really did scare me. It kind of feels like in the movies, when the camera is on the subject and everything around them seems to zoom in/out. I don't know what it's called, but that's the best way I can describe it. :unsure: