PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety

Lifetime of anxiety
29-08-15, 22:45
New to this site. Anxiety ridden, Mother of five kids...Suffering with health anxiety for almost 30 years since teenager, panic heightens and lessens on and off but never totally goes. Currently heightened with another health worry (which I won't write about because I know I'll be writing about it in the hope of someone answering me to reassure me about that particular worry, and know that's short term relief).
Dunno what to do for long term recovery from this mental health condition.... Anxiety's very bad at the mo which is why I've join this site. Also think it might help me to visibly see myself having write it's about my health anxiety problem rather than the current illness worry :weep:
Btw... Hi everyone :-)

venusbluejeans
29-08-15, 22:51
Hiya Lifetime of anxiety and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

helloworld
29-08-15, 23:55
Hiya.

Hope you find the site useful.

Lots of interesting and supportive people here!

Lifetime of anxiety
30-08-15, 16:42
Thank u.
Think I have to wait a couple of days until I'm able to access this site fully, due to restrictions on new members. Sure I'll survive long enough to make good use of it. Anxiety's really through the roof at the minute 😕