PDA

View Full Version : Hello There

mrs sunshine
08-02-07, 12:27
Hello All:D

I thought it was about time I officially introduced myself on the forum. I’ve been a member for about a week now and been on live chat whilst catching up on posts but haven’t posted myself until now.

I am 31 and live in Leicestershire with my husband. I was officially diagnosed as suffering from GAD but would say I have some health anxiety and OCD issues as well just to make life more interesting!. To the outside world I don’t appear to have any worries. At work I am always chatting and laughing but underneath the act it’s a totally different matter. My husband is extremely supportive as is my family but I try my best to keep as much of it to myself as possible. That’s why finding this board has been really useful to me already as I can relate to so many of the posts and I don’t feel so alone in all this.

Anyway, thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Sarah

Granny Primark
08-02-07, 12:50
Hi sarah,

Welcome to the site.
Ive seen you in chat so I guess by now youve realised what a friendly bunch of members this site has.
Im sure you will get loads of help and advice and you will never feel alone cus there is always someone who will understand how you are feeling.

Take care
LYNN xx

trac67
08-02-07, 13:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

yorkylover
08-02-07, 13:15
Hi Sarah and welcome.You will get lots of support here and advise.;):);)

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
08-02-07, 13:16
Hi Sarah

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
10-02-07, 12:13
Hi Sarah,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 14:19
Hi Sarah

A warm welcome aboard.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

We have spoken in chat so good to talk to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel