PDA

View Full Version : convinced about leukemia/ help anyone

Eggplant345
30-08-15, 02:25
i'm an 18 year old and 100% convinced i have some type of leukemia. it started with me have lower back pain. so i went to the mirror to see and i found a small yellow/brown spot on my lower back. freaked out thinking it was a bruise but now i am convinced it was a scar of some sort.

while having the back pain, i hit myself resulting in yellow bruises on my back. they went away and i have gotten over that. but now, i had this medium sized bruise on my hip and it was the dreadful color of blue and purple. it's now going away and i find another small bruise on my thigh. i have had joint pain in one finger and in my elbow. also, no matter how much sleep i get, i am still tired during the day. but i have noticed that maybe i only feel fatigued when i think about it.

i had this same fear about a year ago when i was very convinced that i had it and i had to get blood work done in october which i completely refused to go to but it was part of my physical so i had to go and everything came back normal. thats the only thing that puts my ease at mind that i had blood work done 10 months ago but then i'm like "oh no, you definitely have developed leukemia during these 10 months. help anyone, please.

also, i have this weird on and off sore throat type of thing that started this week.

Fishmanpa
30-08-15, 02:33
Based on your age, symptoms as well as the forum track record, I'd say no way but is that enough to convince you otherwise?

Positive thoughts

Eggplant345
30-08-15, 02:52
I would say yes. I also don't remember the last time I had my blood drawn but maybe 3 months after my routine blood work because I was taking pills and they had to check for my liver but I don't know if it would show up if they weren't checking for anything except my liver