PDA

View Full Version : eyes

lorraine
30-08-15, 10:11
hi

woke up this morning went to the toliet and could not see properly had like cracked ice in my vision and flickering. it was horrible no headache went to back to bed for 5 mins got up made a cup of tea and had some pain killers although i did not have headache. After 20 mins it all disappeared although my head feels muzzy like i have a hang over and i do have a slight headache that has just started.

Please has anybody else had this is it some sort of migrane. Or something more serious.

Lorraine

lorraine
30-08-15, 16:33
hi

has nobody had anything similar

lorraine

Princess23
30-08-15, 21:38
Hi yes sounds like zig zag lights, I get it, it goes after about 20 mins but leaves head feeling weird after x

Boydo
02-09-15, 01:43
i was like that this morning and felt like i couldnt balance properly ..... made me anxious and it kicked around for the most of the day but that properly anxiety more then the initinal waking up ..... docs told me once as i had it repeatly at one point during high levels of depression stress anxiety etc it your body being out of balance that can cause it and isnt uncommon to be confused, vision feeling odd etc

Woodengirl
02-09-15, 01:53
Was it like a lightning bolt? Sometimes that is caused by friction between the clear and not clear part of your eyes.