PDA

View Full Version : pain in back of head when I swallow

Miss.Katyy1990
30-08-15, 10:42
Hello everyone

sorry to be abit of a pain but I've had a problem for a couple of weeks and I need some advice really, it started with a red patch on my tongue, naturally I googled what it could be and what a shocker it came back as tongue cancer. Since then the red patch has subsided but a lot more symptoms have shown themselves and I'm getting myself into abit of a state. I had some trouble swallowing last week it absoltuley killed to swallow and I terrified myself. again that went away now I have a new symptom every time I swallow I get a mild pain in the back of my head into my neck it's not an awful pain but I'm abit concerned and I've never experienced anything like this before, does anyone know what it could be? could it be where I've over swallowed (I keep swallowing to see if it still hurts) or posture related? I'm not it's very strange and really getting me down :(

Greenman50
30-08-15, 13:10
Its probably because your thinking about it .

Try this and you will see what i mean .

Swallow once , then think about swallowing and swallow again .

Keep trying ....

It becomes harder to do doesn,t it because you are focusing on it , so much so your neck and throat can hurt and you cant swallow .

If you can get your mind off it i bet it will go , no doubt the pain is there but the anxiety is the cause