PDA

View Full Version : feel cold and sick

stars22
30-08-15, 22:08
i habe been feeling off for a couple of weeks my anxiety went to copeable i was fine then i started feeling off all a sudden i felt ill but i couldn't put my finger on why i was feeling ill.
i feel hungry all the time after eating i get the starving sick feeling i feel nausea and now i have become very cold others say my forehead is cool aswell .. i have been sneezing on and off for about 5 weeks i now feel my breathing is too fast and got a sound when i breathd asif im cupping my breathe in my hands though obviously I'm not ...
i habe had severe dizzyness for past week but that has kind of cleared i keep getting a pop noise in my nose or ears or head thats like when you put your finger in your cheek and do thepop noise im getting so anxiouse yesterday my hand felt asif it was weak for 5 hours ! back to normal today i dont know whether its anxiety or real my stomach is swollen and im a very slim person i haven't had a period but spotting now and again but been confirmed im not pregnant my heads all over and i dont wsnt to go back to been a anxiouse wreck again after battling it and finally winning its depressing me i domt know whats real with my symtoms amd whats anxiety