PDA

View Full Version : weird moles

imfineokay
31-08-15, 13:58
Hi, Ive had two moles which are a bit red and they are completely flat. They are both on my back and I have noticed the reddish colour back in february. They havent really changed. I noticed the other one back in july and im suprised I didnt see it before as it isnt that far from my other mole..My doctor said one of them was benign (this was back when I only found one of them. I found the other shortly after that and they do look the same. My back hasnt had a lot of sun exposure and im 17 so I think its weird. My question Is, is it okay for moles to be a little red?

imfineokay
31-08-15, 21:52
Uh

Fishmanpa
31-08-15, 22:01
With respect,

You're 16! The chances of some sinister illness or disease are pretty much zilch and you've just jumped from mouth cancer to a skin cancer fear. It's hallmark HA behavior.

Truly, getting some help with your HA will make life so much more enjoyable. You're too young to be held captive by this.

Good luck and positive thoughts

imfineokay
31-08-15, 23:04
Yeah, I agree. I have been going to councilling and it ain't working well so I think I'm gonna try a more advanced therapy to get all this crap sorted. Sorry for wasting ur time dude, I know that it's quite frustrating when I keep jumping from one fear to another. Thanks

Fishmanpa
31-08-15, 23:10
You're not wasting any time but your own... I understand how anxiety can get you thinking all out of sorts but somewhere deep own in every sufferer, there has to be a piece of rationality. Grab onto it with both hands!

Here's something to try. Next time you feel a need to post, write in a word document. Leave it alone for a few hours, no Googling! Then go back and read it before posting. Allow your rational mind the chance to work before giving into the dragon.

Positive thoughts

imfineokay
01-09-15, 00:49
That actually sounds like a good idea, I will give it a go if... when I feel like posting again, thanks :)