PDA

View Full Version : worst day ever..bit of a rant

miss diagnosis
08-02-07, 17:04
Im having such a bad day today

first off i got in trouble in work. only minor thing but still
Then My mam asked me to get her money from atm and it was stolen from my handbag.(300 euro)Then i came in and we had a huge electricity bill (500 euro) and then i get a text from my neighbour asking for 40 euro for the cross trainer she gave me as a present.

I have really heavy dischrge which is getting me down big time and i may have to cancel my summer holiday as we cant pay for it. Im just so upset today

Sorry for rant

cattttt
08-02-07, 22:07
What a terrible day, you're entitled to rant about it. You have all my love and thoughts, hope things get better for you and you don't have to cancel your holiday.

sal
08-02-07, 22:51
Hi hun

Dont blame you for the rant you have had a bad day. Here if you want to talk and thinking about you.

It is terrible what has happened to you, and not nice that a present is now is asking for money in return on top of all your other money expenses.

Are you okay from getting your handbag stolen that must have been awful.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".