PDA

View Full Version : My mind does not allow me to relax

BlueEyesShining
01-09-15, 18:15
There is so much going on in my head. It feels like it`s going to explode. Stomach issues, headaches, fatigue... I know that they are made up by my mind but i keep convincing myself that i have a serious illness. It feels like i`m not allowed to feel ok and i just need to worry constantly. Is it even possible to be afraid of every illness that exists? I`m just so sick of it. This is not a life. :weep::doh:

TheMadOladCoger
01-09-15, 18:48
Hi,

That is what anxiety is like especially HA it plays on your mind every minute and makes your mind focus on what could be wrong. I am like you my mind is constantly focused on the "What ifs" I don't think it is possible to have every illness in the book and to switch from one illness to another is what we as HA suffers do.

It's not how we want to live as people and they only think we can do is go and get help for our anxiety and hopefully get past it and learn to cope with the "What if's" get help and live your life.

Peace

sammie13s
01-09-15, 19:25
I feel like my head is going to explode. I'm constantly thinking and repeating words/songs in my head. It's very frustrating. Iv just been to my gp and he sent me away with not a single answer. I'm so upset ��

Alice1990
01-09-15, 19:26
I feel exactly the same as you,

Was just sat here only a few minutes ago thinking about how i wish i could just go out and enjoy myself rather than worrying about what could happen to me or what could be wrong me with me.

My mind just doesn't seem to switch off from it :(.

BlueEyesShining
01-09-15, 22:11
I feel like my head is going to explode. I'm constantly thinking and repeating words/songs in my head. It's very frustrating. Iv just been to my gp and he sent me away with not a single answer. I'm so upset ��

I get this too. But it has always been like that. I always have some song "playing" in my head but i don`t find it so distressing cause they are actually some songs that i like and i listen to often. When i`m nervous it`s like the same song "playing" in my head over and over the whole day.

sammie13s
01-09-15, 22:27
Bloody awful isn't it? Do you repeat what people say to you aswel? Xx

BlueEyesShining
02-09-15, 00:10
No, not really. Only songs. For example, if i listen to a song in the morning it will stay in my head till the end of the day. It`s weird

imfineokay
02-09-15, 00:31
Yeah I know how u feel, its so exausting and frustrating isnt it? Are you getting therapy help for your anxiety?

BlueEyesShining
02-09-15, 10:13
Yes i do. But i worry about my health all day, every day! I`m convincing myself that "if i worry, i can prevent things from happening", but i know that`s not true! Stress only makes things worse

WiganLad
02-09-15, 11:11
i am the same with my mind wont let me relax i keep getting a anxious feeling in my stomach then makes it tense then split second shooting pains i found that pure moods vol 1 cd helps a hell of alot makes me relax and gregory porter is the same try listening to relaxing music you will be suprised hope this helps