PDA

View Full Version : Good News

sal
08-02-07, 19:25
You will porbably all have heard me bleet on about resigning from the Prison Service and what next step to take regarding a employment tribunal. Up until now i have spent over £3000 on a solicitor and could not afford to take it further. I have made enquires and issued loads of information and paperwork to a couple of solicitors and one contacted me this morning to say he was willing to take on the case for an employment tribunal on a no win no fee basis. So as you can imagine there is some light at the end of the tunnel and although it will be a lengthy process i am sure he would not have offered to do this if he thought i had a poor case. Regardless of the results i just want the prison service to be dragged through it like they have to me and acknowledge how badly and unprofessionally they have treated me. So all in all that has really pleased me.

Thanks for listening.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Melina
08-02-07, 19:32
Congratulations Sal, that is great news!

pamella
08-02-07, 19:34
glad to hear of your great news.x

pjrobb

den64
08-02-07, 19:41
hi sal
i bet thats the best news you've heard in ages, well done for not giving in

take care

denise

clickaway
08-02-07, 19:57
Great news, Sal!

You go gal[8D]

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Karen
08-02-07, 20:00
Excellent news Sal. It's about time you had some good luck.

Karen

Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Dont they know its the end of the world?
It ended when you said goodbye

Rennie1989
08-02-07, 20:57
That's great Sal! =D

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

sal
08-02-07, 22:53
Thank you to all of you. I am over the moon. No cost and if dont win i lose nothing. Never believed i had the strength to go through with this but i will whatever happens. I owe it to myself.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 15:42
Great news Sal

Hope it all works out for you now so you can get it all sorted and behind you once and for all.

Let us know how it goes.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

mico
12-02-07, 16:39
Good luck, Sal.

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'