PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of panic attacks for good!

Tando
03-09-15, 00:42
I used to get several panic attacks a day, but I got over VERY VERY VERY QUICKLY. I actually got over it in minutes.

When you have a panic attack, you've got to know that it's not dangerous and it'll all be over. That's it. When I feel a panic attack coming on it just seems silly, I demand more, then it settles down and I laugh. If it comes back I say "here we go again, let's do this" and it's a lot less severe. After having this happen about 3 times my panic attacks ran away from me for good. Don't let anxiety take over your life, it's here to protect you.

Leah1971
03-09-15, 04:54
Thanks for your post Tando.

shakey1961
03-09-15, 06:15
That's all well and good, and I'm glad it works for you, and I hope it works for others. However, for some of us it is quite debilitating.

I would panic for what seemed to be no reason at all, whether it be inside the house or out. Eventually the area I could travel was severely restricted.

I was cured by following a gluten free diet as I discovered, by accident, I have Coeliac disease, and it was that which was causing my anxiety and panic symptoms.

Sometimes it's not all in the head and, for me at least, my anxiety had a physical cause.