PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Baltasar
03-09-15, 12:52
I used this forum so much I (symptoms researching) that I finally decided to introduce myself.

I'm Baltasar (39) and been suffering from extreme hypochondria for about 9 years now.

My mom dying from cancer when she was 35, and my dad being overprotected towards me the years to come probably made me into this walking encyclopaedia of every possible terminal illness.

In all honesty I can say that me being the way I am was a big reason for my divorce last year.

I've been afraid of so many things it's ridiculous to list, but mostly it's been cancers, ms, leukaemia.

At the moment i'm convincing myself I have ALS or Parkinson because of a twitching finger and muscle contractions...

Been on meds, been off meds, been meditating, running...

Man... I try to stay positive but some days I just want to crawl into bed to stop the constant thinking and worrying.

I know I never be free of worrying, that's just not possible for me. But I would welcome something that would make it manageable.

These constant stream of thoughts and worries. All consuming...

Thank you for reading my rant.

Baltasar

venusbluejeans
03-09-15, 12:58
Hiya Baltasar and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Baltasar
03-09-15, 13:06
Thanks for the welcome!

I will do that right now.