PDA

View Full Version : HA out of control

Pigeon
03-09-15, 20:31
I have had a bad year with HA, having convinced myself of around 5 different cancers so far. The latest was bladder cancer after I had a UTI which lingered for around a month.

This has all but disappeared in the last week, leaving me with only mild discomfort. But I am obsessed that it will come back and that this is a symptom of something nasty. I am constantly checking when I go to the toilet and today when I passed urine, I noticed a few bubbles on the top and a slight fiilm. I have noticed this before and this doesn't seem normal to me. I also have lower back and groin pain, which is somethjng I get regularly but somehow i am connecting the two.

Although I have never read anything that says these are red flag signs, I still think something is wrong. Trouble is, I don't know if it is something physical or mental. I am embarrassed to go too my doctors with these symptoms in case she thinks I'm mad. In any case, I am on holiday abroad at the moment. I promised myself I would forget about health matters and try to enjoy myselfbut I feel like I'm out of control.

Im convinced something is wrong hdon't know what to do next to try to stop myself worrying.

Pigeon
07-09-15, 07:47
Can anyone help/advise? Sorry to bump butin need of reassurance. Thanks.