PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Marie.f
04-09-15, 10:31
I recently joined to post in the prozac/fluox thread but not very active so thought i'd introduce myself.

I'm 34 female, single. Social anxiety, gad, depression. Was doing well on lexapro, using cbt and mindfulness but recently meds not working and some personal problems meant a switch to prozac.

I'm not doing good with side effects..no appetite, sick stomach etc but the worst is morning anxiety...its very scary and hits hard 4am every morning, hangs around and makes me jittery and sick till afternoon and finally i'm a bit calm in the evening. Not sure i can cope with more weeks of this...xanax doesn't touch it.

Any advice or experience would ve a great help. x

venusbluejeans
04-09-15, 10:37
Hiya Marie.f and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Marie.f
04-09-15, 10:53
Hi Emmz

I've been reading a lot of previous posts and found them very helpful in the morning while i'm getting through the anxiety.

Would be great to chat to people going through the same thing at the moment too and maybe try to support each other. Xx

helloworld
04-09-15, 20:53
Hiya.

I have struggled with the morning anxiety thing..... Best solution I have found is to get up straight away and start doing stuff.... Or maybe use it as a time to meditate?

Mark13
04-09-15, 21:42
Glad to have you with us, Marie.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

aicherrrr
05-09-15, 21:20
Hi, and welcome