PDA

View Full Version : Hi very scared ...

pbelhumeur
04-09-15, 18:41
I have had panic attacks for many years...on and off medication. it just gets worse ...i got off in february and though i could get through this awful reality naturally since i had been feeling good. 1 month ago i had a major panic attack and from then fell right back into a generalized panic disorder...i feel awful and wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy if i had one!
Now it is worse than ever my head has this pressure on both temple at the same time...i feel disoriented and my mind is a fog. Doctors tell me its panic anxiety and stress...i think its a brain timor so, i get more scared. They tell me i'm fine but, they are not in my body...can this constant sensation only be caused by stress...have anyone out there ever felt this way?

p

venusbluejeans
04-09-15, 18:48
Hiya pbelhumeur and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

pbelhumeur
04-09-15, 18:57
thank you!