PDA

View Full Version : Cant stop retching. Pulled muscles in my glands today such was the force of the retch

cjemc
04-09-15, 21:08
Am I going to end up dying? I don't want blood Mallory Weiss or Boerhavve syndrome.

I am suffering here and no one wants to help. Its so severe now that I am considering sectioning myself and requesting immediate tranquilsiation in order to stop this revolting affliction.

Or maybe I have severe cancer? This retching IS NOT NORMAL. I cannot tolrerate endoscopy because I am a coward.

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

This retching is a serious disorder. I dare say its mental. I am looking at truck drivers and thinking how can you be long distance so far from home and not retch? I mean you are not safe you are far from home and anything could happen, you are in charge of a 20 tonne truck and going unfamiliar places. Does this not make you retch?

Am I schizoid? Am I having bread madness? I am psychotic no?

Pepperpot
04-09-15, 21:10
No you won't end up dying. Retching and vomiting is a very common anxiety symptom. If you vomit blood, it's more than likely due to the amount of retching your doing. Try doing some deep breathing or deep relaxation exercises, and sip water. You may have to rehydrate yourself with diarolyte if you keep being sick. Chin up fella x

cjemc
04-09-15, 21:20
No you won't end up dying. Retching and vomiting is a very common anxiety symptom. If you vomit blood, it's more than likely due to the amount of retching your doing. Try doing some deep breathing or deep relaxation exercises, and sip water. You may have to rehydrate yourself with diarolyte if you keep being sick. Chin up fella x

Whats with the bizarre truck driver thoughts/perceptions? I swear I am psychotic. Did I mention I have never had a girlfriend and am a virgin?

Pepperpot
04-09-15, 21:27
Whats with the bizarre truck driver thoughts/perceptions? I swear I am psychotic. Did I mention I have never had a girlfriend and am a virgin?

Not that I've read - but that is irrelevant.

You wouldn't know if you were going mad. You wouldn't question it. You would think what you were thinking about is normal.
Have you recently seen a truck driver or watched a programme about them? I really don't know where these thoughts are coming from, but you gotta let them pass. You can't do anything about the truck drivers. Have you tried mindfulness?