PDA

View Full Version : I hoped I would never have to come back here...

xofeatherxo
05-09-15, 03:56
No offense, but I was hoping I would never end up here again. I did so well for so long but over the past few weeks I've been flipping out over minor symptoms again.

It was manageable until last night, just little worries here and there, no big deal. But last night I noticed a red blotch on my eye (I'm assuming a broken blood vessel, since I sneezed at a weird angle earlier that day and it's already almost gone). I immediately thought eye cancer or something.

My hand has been hurting all day. It's happened every few months or so for at the very least four years (possibly up to 6 but I don't remember exactly), it's pain that starts in my hand and sometimes spreads to my elbow and armpit. I'm so paranoid that it's bone cancer, lymphoma, brain tumor, etc. It's the side I sleep on, I sleep on my right side with my arm under the pillow). I can't tell if that armpit is swollen, but if it is it's not much and it's not hard. I just looked in the mirror and the veins on that side of my chest are more visible than the other side, and usually they're both about the same. :/

I'm so angry at myself that I'm back to worrying again. I went sssooo long without any major freakouts. I forgot how much I hate this feeling. :'(

Traceypo
05-09-15, 08:53
How old are you, reason I ask is that I have a 'birthmark' on the white of my eye, it didn't appear until mid 20's and apparently that's common.
I too did so well for so long, however a silly insect bite and reaction to antibiotics has thrown me. Done better in last couple of days and attribute that to no Google, no matter how tempting. Have a dull ache above knee (must be a blood clot in my warped mind) and a dull pain in stomach, can't specify area as it seems to move, most likely anxiety related but struggling to rationalise that.
Xxx

rsanchez
06-09-15, 14:10
Don't take it as a bad thing that you're here looking for help again. Remember that you have been doing so well. You just needed a little reassurance today, that's all. You're still doing really well!