PDA

View Full Version : i feel more than depressed ?

stars22
06-09-15, 22:58
i have suffered anxiety from as far as i remember ...
last year i had a miscarriage it became uncontrollable then later on i found out my grandad was dying and this year he left this world and im lost he was the only person who actually cared about me my nan does too but since he has died she got depression too anyways i can't cope i have mild social anxiety i also worey about stupid things like the ceiling might fall on me ect but health anxiety is the strongest i believe i have around 10 illnesses !!
i feel useless i feel weak and mentally drained when i get upset i dig my nails into my skin until they pierce through or leave marks enough for it too hurt me but it doesn't hurt its like a relief then i calm down for a while or even im fine again apart from feeling weak and angry comstantly is this normal for depression ? my partner is not very supportive with it all he is quiete abusive to be honest and thats what normally send me the way i go i feel like im nothing but when hes nice hes perfect he does eveeything for me i think its the way i feel so low about myself why he does it he gets frustrated at me whag he doesn't realise is it makes me more down any self confidence or possible happyness is dragged away from me even more and i domt know how long i can go on for with him is it my depression amd anxiety doing this making me blame him i feel like ending kt with him and starting fresh but im so scared i may become worse i jjst dont know i need so much help and cant turn to nobody

23tana
07-09-15, 00:22
hello stars22. Welcome.

Have you received any help at all? The first step is to talk to your doctor. There is help out there for depression, self harm and bereavement.

Perhaps your relationship with your bf would be easier if he could see you getting advise from someone and it would certainly help you.

HaroldMorse
07-09-15, 06:49
In my opinion, it is better to consult a doctor and then take some anti-depressant medicines which will help you to come out of your depression. Then your partner will not feel frustrated of you.