PDA

View Full Version : sudden pain! help!

daphnem
07-09-15, 00:20
Okay, right, I'm sitting on the end of my bed right now and I'm having a major panic because I was just lying in bed trying to get some sleep and then I suddenly started having chest pain out of nowhere. It's sharp, stab-like pain around the right-centre of my chest, quite high up (a little below my collarbone). I've been to the doctor before about my chest pain and he said it was likely just anxiety caused. He took my blood pressure and listened to my heart and said there were 'no murmurs' or anything I should be concerned about. I don't know what could have brought this on. It was so sudden. I was feeling kind of anxious- I have my first day back at school after Summer tomorrow and it's past midnight and I really should be asleep, so I was a bit worried about getting to sleep and stuff, and I wonder if this is why this is happening? I'm so scared. This is possibly the worst I've ever had my chest pains. For reference, I'm 15 and female- when I did go see my doctor he did say that my age made it even more likely to be non-serious, but I still feel so afraid. I don't think I'm going to be sleeping any time soon now because I'm petrified of not waking up- I don't know what to do, somebody please reassure me that I'm going to be okay? :-(

WiganLad
07-09-15, 00:28
The mind can make you have random pains everyone gets them you will be fine and it will be because your back at school I was the same at 15 so don't worry :)