PDA

View Full Version : Skin Cancer!

ThePerfctSky
07-09-15, 07:18
I found a mole under my toe (photo inserted) way over a year ago I dont know how long its been there but now its worrying me I dont think its changed at all scince I discovered it but it doesnt look symmetrical and I hard you dont really get moles on feet can anyone tell me does this look cancerous? Im so scared!

ThePerfctSky
07-09-15, 07:19
Sorry tgat was supposed to say I "heard" not I hard.

Hypo
07-09-15, 08:17
I have a mole on my foot.

Yours looks symmetrical to me and the colour looks fine. I can't really see the edges clearly as it is too close up but from my untrained eye it looks pretty healthy.

That said, no one here can tell you that it is fine or not based on a picture so go get it seen. I am sure it is fine but as it is in a funny place and it is worrying you then just get it checked out :) It's a great sign that it hasn't changed at all and it looks similar to a lot of my moles so I don't think you need to rush in or panic but I would show a GP.

ThePerfctSky
07-09-15, 14:15
Hi thank you for your input. Youve made me feel a little easier. I made an appointment with my GP for tomorrow afternoon but im really worried he will send me off for it removed to be tested i dont know how i would cope with the wait!

---------- Post added at 11:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

Hi again so update I told my Mum the worry I had with this mole and she knew exactly where and what I was talking about she said i have had it almost all my life she remembers it from when I was a baby. Is this is good sign should I just stop worrying and leave it be? It just worries me because its on the foot!

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Anyone else have a mole like this on thier foot? Or any other reassurance?

Fishmanpa
07-09-15, 14:36
Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts. The fact you've had it all your life gives you all the reassurance you need.

Positive thoughts

Hypo
07-09-15, 14:44
If you have had it forever and it hasn't changed then I wouldn't worry.

I wouldn't go over a mole I've had a long long time that hasn't changed. I would over a relatively new mole on a foot though.

So I think you are good :)

ThePerfctSky
07-09-15, 14:47
Thank You Fishmanpa you always make me feel better with your wise words. I have cancelled the GP appointment as I don't think it is necessary at the moment and I dont want my HA to control me anymore my Mum says its just a birth mark so I should firstly concentrate on helping my Anxiety rather than rushing to the GP with something like this. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

If you have had it forever and it hasn't changed then I wouldn't worry.

I wouldn't go over a mole I've had a long long time that hasn't changed. I would over a relatively new mole on a foot though.

So I think you are good :)

Thank you very much for your kind words. I cant remember it all my life but my Mum said it was there when I was a child and still looks the same now a days. I noticed it just over a year ago i think and its not changed since then so I think ill just keep a watch over it. Thanks. :)