PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Rob73
07-09-15, 16:12
Been many years since I was last on these forums, unfortunately a relationship has just ended with someone I am still very much in love with. We had loads in common and got on great but that wasn't enough for him and he left me for someone else who seems quite unsuitable. I am also dealing with my mother who has a mild form of dementia. This has led to quite a deep depression and has also brought back my anxiety and agoraphobia. I have suffered from anxiety on and off since I was 1999 and am hoping to find a more enduring solution as even when its better its always there, in the background, holding me back. and Hopefully I can now start to rebuild my life with the right sort of support and get back to myself.

venusbluejeans
07-09-15, 16:17
Hiya Rob73 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
07-09-15, 22:23
Hi there
Well I do hope that you can start to rebuild your life, I'm sure you will xx