PDA

View Full Version : getting older or should I be concerned ?

pepsi
07-09-15, 21:49
I am 40 years old female and I have suffered with undiagnosed anxiety for 3 years resulting in bfs which took over my life for a while They are better but still show up every so often I know I'm a bit erasional however of late I've noticed my face changing ..my one eye brow is now lower than the other one and I noticed one of my nostrils has kind of altered it's bigger than the other one like it's spread slightly and gotten bigger . I've taken photos and my goodness it's noticeable I only have a small nose my one nostril is normal and the other one looks like it belongs to someone else . My daughter noticed it which drew my attention to.look now I have self confidence problems I can't look at people for long incase they say something about it which will start my anxiety and twitches off . I am worried at these changes but is it just ageing ?...I don't like people looking at me when I'm talking go them either. I'm not sure what's going on ...I literally woke up like this ..tnx for reading

Greenman50
07-09-15, 23:24
Hi :)

Whats BFS please ?

I,m not sure i can offer any advice as i don,t give a bugger what anyone thinks about me i have a different type of anxiety .

No one is better than any of us , in fact if someone "tries" to come across as better its them who have the problem not us .

We are all special / unique in our own way .

:hugs:

Fishmanpa
08-09-15, 00:33
We're asymmetrical beings. I can't imagine one can just wake up one day and it being as prominent as you say. I don't mean to doubt you but I just think it's just a bit of normal human physiology and a hyper awareness and insecurity on your part due to your anxiety.

Positive thoughts

pepsi
08-09-15, 09:45
Hi there ...benign fassicular symptoms is what bfs stands for ....I did literally wake up and notice this change to how u look it's weird but it's there ....defiantly .