PDA

View Full Version : Agaggagsdfhdhtra

elik
08-09-15, 16:08
I have lost all motivation. I CANNOT deal with humans. On any capacity, I always seem to fail in some way or another. I have been on a few date type things in the last few months and no one ever fights to get to know me, they just want one thing from me and if I don't give it they just phase out. This is not something I can handle at my level of insecurity yet I want to be in a relationship again. I have clearly got nothing to offer and I'm bored of hearing yes you do you need to find the right person.. Its a load of crap. I try and excel myself and yet I still am not worthy. What's the point, I'm always going to be the one pushed aside, boyfriend wise, friendship wise, work wise...

ButWhy??
10-09-15, 14:22
I cant deal with humans either! Its this society! Its so screwed up! I really hate it. Anyways what I have learnt thus far is you need to know your own self-worth! Easier said than done I know.. I am struggling liking myself at the moment but the thing is you really need to like yourself and know your worth and know what you have to offer before you expect others to do so.. People are too busy with their own lives to worry about trying to improve someone else's. The only person who you need to prove yourself to is yourself.. Find a hobby or a goal to work towards and then focus on that rather than finding a boyfriend or trying to impress people because you don't want to tie your happiness to someone else. What are your interests? What do you want out of life? What are your strengths? And maybe once you stop looking someone will pop into your life! That's what happened with me. And don't forget that the one person who will always be there for you is yourself.