PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Remedy?

MasterJPK69
09-02-07, 15:42
Can Anyone tell me If rescue remedy is ok to take with xanax and lexapro i was switched to lexapro a few days ago and i just bought some rescue remedy it seems to work just want to know if it is safe to take with these meds?

James

Patience is a Virtue!
Remember good things come to those who wait for them!

sandie
09-02-07, 16:29
Hi James

I'm on propanalol and with my GPs knowledege I also use Rescue Remedy (as well as some other Bach Remedies).

He doesn't have a problem with my usage, so I would think its OK. So many NMP members are on meds and I know I've read dozens of postings by members who also take Rescue Remedy, so I really don't think there is a problem. There is a link from this site to the Bach Flower Site which might prove helpful.

Sandie

cristi
09-02-07, 17:27
Hello James

There is a site in thye web where you can read the interactions of drugs and rescue remedies. You have to google it. It is most important for us to do that. good luck. Cristi

Insomniac
09-02-07, 22:04
Hi James.

I don't know about your meds, but I do use Rescue Remedy and I'm on seroxat. Don't know if that helps or not, but it doesn't seem to have any negative effect. My Rescue Remedy is my security blanket. Its handy to have around and help me stay in control if I feel things are building up.

Hope this helps.

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

jo61
09-02-07, 22:06
I think rescue remedy is ok to take with most meds. Best thing would be to ask your pharmacist

Jo