PDA

View Full Version : lightheadedness

Jiahui2805
09-09-15, 10:59
Hi all, been having lightheadedness for about one week plus. Started when I was triggered by something and felt anxious. However, it's been quite constant now and only got better for few hours on off at random times. I feel mostly lightheaded when I am walking. I feel pressure in my ears and pain under my eyes. My neck is also very tense. Could all these be causing it? Am freaking out that it's something serious like tumour. I went to the gp on Monday and she prescribe me nasal spray. Just started using but doesn't seem to help. Sometimes I hear crackling in my ear too. I did an MRI of my head but that was 3 yrs ago so don't think its valid? But it was normal. I did have this lightheaded feeling in the past but I don't remember it lasting for more than a week.... feeling scared and stressed.

sial72
09-09-15, 12:30
A tense neck can definitely cause lightheadedness, this has happened to me loads of times. In fact it is happening to me at the moment. It's a horrible feeling but nothing serious xx

Merle
09-09-15, 13:49
I know the feeling of all of this. Had something similar to you. I would have your ears checked out as ears have a lot to do with balance. You could also be mineral deficient. Make sure you eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Even fruit and vegetable juices.