PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else?

Estranged
10-09-15, 04:40
I am happy to say its been a LONG time since I have posted..Miss the ppl and still read once in awhile to see what others are going through.

But now I need to post :) It not really a dental phobia I don't think, more so Anxiety and Fixation.

Its been about a month since I had a jolt in a tooth from something Hot (this tooth had a Root Canel) of course because I love the dentist so much I prolonged going for about a month...the tooth was never really sore even from the beginning, more sore between Nose and left Cheek Bone, and pressure when Chewing but still not sore/ just a wee bit sensitive.

I finally went to the dentist today because I still have that feeling like something isn't right, still no soreness and TINY bit of pressure when chewing (still a bit sensitive) My dentist (GREAT DENTIST, Catches Everything it seems, always has and not one who likes to just Pull Teeth) did X-Rays of the tooth in question, tapped EVERY dang tooth on that side with steel thing(sorry forgot its name) and TINY TINY bit sore when tapping the tooth in question about a .5 out of 10.

My question is (I know finally) lol could this be a fixation due to Anxiety? the reason I ask this, is when I wake up I feel great, as the day goes rolls along I think and then Bam (oh yeh tooth problem) so it starts to feel weird again all day VERY VERY dull ache, almost nothing).

My Anxiety has been extremely high in the past month or so , More then Normal (to the point of near or actual Panic Attack)(no reason I can think of) I have heard of Phantom Pain (but still have the tooth) , I have read about Pain Science (Brain Still thinks something is wrong even though there isn't but the transmitters keeps sending that same signal)

I was just wondering if anyone else goes through this? due to anxiety or goes through it period?

Thanks, sorry for the long winded post....

E...