PDA

View Full Version : Google is not your friend

Jamie123
10-09-15, 20:22
Googled symptoms and found out I have some of the worst diseases.
Here are my symptoms:
-Twitching in left arm which can be on muscle between finger and thumb or deep in forearm which made my finger move for the 1st time today for around 3 seconds
-Pressure in head but usually in morning for about 10 mins after I wake up with a feeling of blockage in my ear which ive had for about a year and a half
-Headaches in specific places but not severe and often not for long.
-Forgetfulness but not so sure about this 1 however I am doing better than before in school which makes me thing this is not true
-Feeling of weakness in left side usually only when noticed
-Feel like I have a tremor but not sure
-Feels like my bone inside my hand vibrates but only when i notice it
-Difficulty speaking(which re sparked my worries) i was trying to say a sentence but tried 3 times and failed but said it in the end a bit weirdly
-Dots of light in vision every day recently
-Sometimes feel like when I lean a little to the left I may fall but rarely have dizziness
-When I notice the way I walk I feel like I have foot drop and swing my hip when walking (could be because I sprained ankle a month ago and still have a bit of pain)
-For 2 days when i look up quickly my eye will look a bit to the side relatively quickly almost like a flick
-Vision feels weird in general but it could be because I am noticing things that I didnt before I started testing it
-When I think about it usually it feels like something is poking the back of my eye
-Spelling has gotten worse
-Pain in fingers on left hand
-Also of late when I get up I feel like the blood is rushing to my head for like 15 seconds
-Weird dull pain through shoulder going into arm not severe along with pins and needles but often when I sit in certain ways
-Many other symptoms all around the body such as pins and needles and cold feet but this is probably because of the colder weather and also chills not always but mostly due to anxiety
Should mention for the past month my anxiety has been the worst its ever been but for the past few days ive been better but symptoms havent improved which worries me.
Can anyone suggest what this could be
Replies are appreciated

sial72
10-09-15, 20:56
All I can say is that when anxiety improves the physical symptoms always take time to go away x

WiganLad
10-09-15, 22:41
Thing what ever you put into Google first thing what comes up with is cancer symptoms when its clearly not ever since my HA first started with me that's all I am hearing in the radio seeing it on TV and internet it drives me daft then your mind goes into overdrive