PDA

View Full Version : Worried about the continuous aching in my teeth. I am getting anxious, advice?

Mark_P
10-09-15, 22:27
For the last couple days i have had toothache in my lower teeth, both sides. I went on a junk food binge 3-4 days ago and ate a box of ice creams and sugary foods, and since then my teeth haven't felt the same.

I am worried about them and it's getting me panicky. I am going to see a dentist on Monday, but i am still concerned.

I don't expect anyone to give answers, but it would be nice to have some reassurance because my hypochondriac mindset is setting in again :scared15:

I am cutting back on sugar and coffee now because these things have been my vices for a long while and i fear they are the culprits that have affected my teeth. :unsure:

Blonde123
11-09-15, 09:34
Not sure if it helps but when I drink come it makes my teeth feel soft. I only drink water now x

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 ----------

Omg I meant coke!!! Seriously that's predictive text I'm so sorry if anyone offended by that obvious spelling mistake. Think I'll just crawl away quietly!! ������

bernie1977
11-09-15, 09:35
:roflmao::roflmao: it's funny on here today!!

sial72
11-09-15, 10:02
OMG that was so funny Blonde, predictive text is sooo dangerous x

ricardo
11-09-15, 10:33
Ask Russell Brand, he will sort you out:winks:

Blonde123
11-09-15, 12:30
I'm sooo embarrassed haha x

Fishmanpa
11-09-15, 12:40
Not sure if it helps but when I drink come it makes my teeth feel soft. I only drink water now x

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 ----------

Omg I meant coke!!!

Best auto correct ever! :roflmao:

Positive thoughts

Mark_P
11-09-15, 13:39
I'm sooo embarrassed haha x

Yes that was very unfortunate :yesyes: i appreciate the post though :D made me laugh and took my mind off my teeth for a bit.

ricardo
11-09-15, 13:59
Mark

I am guessing here but you maybe grinding your teeth in your sleep,a common anxiety sign and in fact it's your jaw muscles that are hurting and that can take a few days to wear off. I only suggest this as you said both sides of your mouth, which may mean wearing a gum shield at night.

Mark_P
11-09-15, 16:36
Mark

I am guessing here but you maybe grinding your teeth in your sleep,a common anxiety sign and in fact it's your jaw muscles that are hurting and that can take a few days to wear off. I only suggest this as you said both sides of your mouth, which may mean wearing a gum shield at night.

This is a good point, thanks. I don't know really :shrug: i had considered this as i sometimes naturally clench my teeth when i am overly anxious, but i am really not sure. I will see the dentist and hopefully it isn't anything wrong with my teeth.

Have you experienced this before, ricardo? Is there any way of knowing when you clench/grind teeth when you're sleeping? I am guessing not, because otherwise we could diagnose ourselves, right?

Thanks, pal.

ricardo
11-09-15, 16:52
This is a good point, thanks. I don't know really :shrug: i had considered this as i sometimes naturally clench my teeth when i am overly anxious, but i am really not sure. I will see the dentist and hopefully it isn't anything wrong with my teeth.

Have you experienced this before, ricardo? Is there any way of knowing when you clench/grind teeth when you're sleeping? I am guessing not, because otherwise we could diagnose ourselves, right?

Thanks, pal.

I do it all the time and have worn my lower teeth down. This isn't very pleasant but another cause is actually sucking your cheeks in (I am talking about your mouth lol ) whilst asleep and that can actually rip the inner skin usually around the gum area.