PDA

View Full Version : Still Itching

TheMadOladCoger
11-09-15, 10:57
Hello,

So I am still itching all over, this has been going on since Monday night and I am still unsure what is causing it. I have moment where I am fine this is when I am not focusing or my mind is distracted so I am beginning to think that something triggered the itch on Monday and now my mind is making me itch.

However that is the rational part of me of course I still think I am dying, It's just annoying me now I can't walk around with out having to scratch myself. I have no signs of a rash or irritation and the itch moves around.

Does this sound like anything any of you have experienced?

Peace

TheMadOladCoger
11-09-15, 15:17
I just Googled against my better judgement and now I am worried as you can probably guess what came up when I googled.

Peace

Pepperpot
11-09-15, 15:35
Itching is a common symptom of anxiety - I don't have it now, but I had it a few weeks ago - it felt like ants were crawling under my skin. I am imaging you now think you have kidney/liver problems?? Well, the itching would accompany other symptoms such as jaundice x

TheMadOladCoger
11-09-15, 16:29
Hello,

Thanks for replying actually I am imagining Lymphoma due to two enlarged Nodes I have (Doctors not worried Ultrasound has been done) it's horrible it keeps jumping from place to place and it is getting to a point where I can't sit still. I have been told it was a symptom of anxiety but as I have neve Had it before I just thought it wasn't that.

Peace

Pepperpot
11-09-15, 16:57
Nahhh - it is a symptom of anxiety and it's awful lol. I had it for about a week x

TheMadOladCoger
11-09-15, 17:59
I hope that you are right, did you do anything to get rid of your itching? or did it just go on its own?

Peace

Pepperpot
11-09-15, 19:17
I hope that you are right, did you do anything to get rid of your itching? or did it just go on its own?

Peace

No it just went away on it's own - I think I found another symptom to worry bout then forgot about the itching. The more you think about it the more you will itch x