PDA

View Full Version : anxiety

sandra49
11-09-15, 18:27
hi, are there any 50/60s on here with anxiety who would like to be penpals.live in n.lancs..into animals,granchildren,walking and knitting:roflmao:

sial72
11-09-15, 20:54
Hi Sandra, I am not in the age range you are looking for or even in the same country :) but it nobody else comes along feel free to PM me xx

manyriverstocross
19-09-15, 00:43
Hello Sandra. My name is Kate and I live in the Greater Manchester area and I am in my 50's. I love animals. I suffer from long term anxiety. I have only just come across this section of No More Panic and read your posting, so I don't know if you are still looking for a penpal.

sandra49
23-09-15, 10:42
hi kate, nice of you to reply..sorry answer is late.
we have a 161/2 yr old cat and my sons s. i.l. part feral cat. we lost our cocker spaniel last nov but now the cats are scared of dogs..seem too anyway.we have had 2 boy dogs(small ones) from animal care at Lancaster BUT over 3 days the cats wouldn't come down.i just so miss a dog.
my e.mail ad is willskay2000yahoo.co.uk if you want to answer privately.
actually I was born at middleton junction nr. manchester but came to garstang when I was 4.my dad comes from this area.
I used to have bad agoraphobia but been on seroxat and although it dosent help everyone,it did me. I am soon going to try and reduce the 20mg.
do you have any hobbies kate? hope to hear from you before long. sandrax:roflmao:

sial72
23-09-15, 11:07
hi kate, nice of you to reply..sorry answer is late.
we have a 161/2 yr old cat and my sons s. i.l. part feral cat. we lost our cocker spaniel last nov but now the cats are scared of dogs..seem too anyway.we have had 2 boy dogs(small ones) from animal care at Lancaster BUT over 3 days the cats wouldn't come down.i just so miss a dog.
my e.mail ad is willskay2000yahoo.co.uk if you want to answer privately.
actually I was born at middleton junction nr. manchester but came to garstang when I was 4.my dad comes from this area.
I used to have bad agoraphobia but been on seroxat and although it dosent help everyone,it did me. I am soon going to try and reduce the 20mg.
do you have any hobbies kate? hope to hear from you before long. sandrax:roflmao:
Hi Sandra
I am from Spain but ny mother is originally from Middleton :)

---------- Post added at 10:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Alkrington, to be more precise