PDA

View Full Version : Irregular periods and ovary pain

jessyt
12-09-15, 11:58
A couple of years ago, I missed a period completely. This has never happened to me before and I went out of my mind with worry. This month, I started bleeding brown blood only 10 days after my period. It was very light and only lasted 2 - 3 days. My gp said not to worry but if it happens again, go to see her. I've now been having ovulation pain straight after the brown bleeding, and it's lasting 4 days. One ovulation pain lasted 9 days in Feb! I had scans last year due to being constantly achey in the pubic area and results were a cyst on the ovary. (It actually changed sides on both scans). I'm totally freaking out about ovarian cancer and just sit alone crying.

venusbluejeans
12-09-15, 12:00
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

jessyt
12-09-15, 12:04
Thank you Emma xx