PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe my anxiety has returned again, i feel like rubbish.

Mark_P
12-09-15, 16:55
I been stressing about stuff recently, then i find out my teeth aren't good so gotta visit the doctor and my anxiety has been so high this week that i'm aching, aching neck, headaches and generally feeling lethargic and tired. Why does anxiety make you feel like s***? Also, can anxiety be affecting my teeth?

Consider
12-09-15, 18:59
Yes, anxiety can affect your teeth. Teeth grinding often comes with anxiety which can make them ache. This usually goes away, nothing to worry about, i assure you.

Mark_P
12-09-15, 20:08
Thanks for the reply. I haven't been to the dentist in many years and i have an appointment on monday.

I am nervous about it as i'm worried about my teeth health considering it's been a long time since i went dentist and my diet hasn't been great for a long time.

It is just getting anxious about it all really. Teeth are important so the anxiety surrounding it all is unnerving.

Pepperpot
12-09-15, 22:10
Teeth are important yes, but you are going to the dentist and he will advise you on how to look after your teeth. My gums have been bleeding a lot lately and it worried me, but I am flossing them and brushing, and hoping for the best x