PDA

View Full Version : Need help please

Servo8
13-09-15, 00:10
Got numerous problems
Feel sick all the time. Stomach ache when I eat. Blood when I go toilet. Got colonscopy next week which I'm terrified about. Can't eat without feeling sick or pain. Lost 6kg in weight since June but Dr says that's cos I'm diabetic and had to change diet

Now I notice a bruise a few days ago. Paid no attention but now when I press it it doesn't go away or white like bruises do. I'm scared it might be karposa sarcoma
I've had bruises before but when presses they always go away for a few seconds. This doesnt

Servo8
13-09-15, 00:12
I've sent a screenshot. I shaved the hair away. I'm not sure it's a bruise under the bright light of a camera phone?

venusbluejeans
13-09-15, 00:25
not all bruises fade when you press it, by pressing on it you may make it bruise more... but it just looks like a plain old bruis to me that will eventually disappear

Servo8
13-09-15, 01:02
not all bruises fade when you press it, by pressing on it you may make it bruise more... but it just looks like a plain old bruis to me that will eventually disappear

Thanks for the courtesy of replying

Pepperpot
13-09-15, 18:53
Hello and welcome - there are threads on here about colonscopys incase you feel a bit nervous. I have no clue about the bruise, but tbh I have never noticed if bruises fade or not when you press them. x