PDA

View Full Version : Urine

Cags48
13-09-15, 13:46
When I wee Ive noticed it's cloudy and it's got mucus type stuff in it , I don't have a UTI or STI , I'm getting really paranoid about it

23tana
13-09-15, 16:29
How do you know you don't have a UTI or STI? Have you had a sample tested by your doctor?

Do you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day? We need at least that and more in hot weather.

ricardo
13-09-15, 18:26
How do you know you don't have a UTI or STI? Have you had a sample tested by your doctor?

Do you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day? We need at least that and more in hot weather.

Go to the doctor with a first in the morning mid stream sample and within a minute they can tell if you may have an infection or if not sure they will send it away to the lab. Whatever the result,I doubt it is of concern and if you have an infection it can easily be treated.

WiganLad
13-09-15, 20:54
I had really dark brown urine once went and had a sample to send off came back clear

Pigeon
14-09-15, 08:59
Wee worries have been my main focus lately so I know how you feel

But I once had a urine infection with no other symptoms than cloudy wee. I only found out by accident when my urine was tested routinely as a result of a hospital admission.

Go to the docs and ask for a test. They will soon sort you out.