PDA

View Full Version : Huge yellow bruise just appeared on my hand, PANICKING. Pic attached

Scaredy.cat
14-09-15, 05:10
Hi guys,
So I just looked down at my hand and out of nowhere almost the whole top of my hand is yellowish in a circular bruise like way, and its a bit sore as well.
I'm now bawling my eyes out because I googled it and it seems like the most likely possibilities are either liver disease or leukemia, and my biggest fear is having some kind of fatal disease and now I'm sure this is going to be my reality :weep:
Has anyone had this happen to them? Any replies would be so great right now because I'm literally terrified :weep:

23tana
14-09-15, 06:17
Never google. The slightest knock and you'll be dead according to google.

This probably is just a bruise. The skin on top of your hand isn't protected by much muscle so it bruises easily, often without you even remember bumping it.

It's highly unlikely that anything sinister would appear overnight and without any other symptoms. Leave it a few days and see if it fades away.

JaeBee
14-09-15, 08:35
:blush:I was in a similar panic a few weeks back, had a big bruise on my arm and no recollection of ever hurting myself, however I must have. I wonder if it is because I am constantly thinking about some worry or another (usually life threatening) I don't notice when I do knock myself.