PDA

View Full Version : Daily Headaches

MotocrossJai
14-09-15, 05:53
Hi guys I'm a 20 yr old boy, I've had leukemia and brain tumor fears in the past , the leukemia fear was ruled out by a CBC and the brain tumor fears went away when the symptoms went away, I tend to be rather OCD about diseases but for the past several days I've had headaches ranging from my sinuses to the back I my head maybe 4 or 5 days to be precise , along with this I have swollen glands my wisdom tooth are flaring up and kinda naesus feeling , I'm still able to compete in my soccer matches and such with no difficulties but this episode EAPECIALLY HEADACHES EVERY DAY has brought back my fears of both diseases mentioned above in also unde a lot of stress lately:( i may be going to the dr again all but any advice would b lovely well knowledge or advice this headaches everyday are really scaring me, I've reposted this and now I've gone a few days without a headache but I had one today any advice guys?

23tana
14-09-15, 06:24
It sounds like it could be your sinuses or a tooth root causing the problem. Best to check with your doctor or dentist.