PDA

View Full Version : Burning Pain in Forearm

TheMadOladCoger
14-09-15, 10:31
Hello,

So this morning I have woken up with an odd burning pain in my right Forearm, I have never felt anything like it before. Its not incredibly painful unless I touch it which is okay as long as I don't touch it. I was just wondering is this something anyone has experienced before? Is it a pain related to anxiety? Or have I just done something to my arm in the night that has caused the pain?

Peace

countrygirl
14-09-15, 10:46
Odds on you have slept on it badly. Usually this would improve as the day goes on if you have. I sometimes sleep badly on my elbow and then for hours afterwards I cannot straighten my arm without agonising pain. Freaked me the first time i did it but now I know its just when I have had my elbow bent with pressure on it and it always goes away slowly over a few hours.
shoulder problems cause pain in the top of your arm as do neck problems.

TheMadOladCoger
14-09-15, 11:02
Hi,

Yeah I thought it was more than likely down to sleeping on it or something along them lines, as I never had the pain until I woke up this morning. Hopefully it will go away soon It seems that lately I have a problem then it goes then I get another problems the next day.

Peace