PDA

View Full Version : A platform and an audience

ana
14-09-15, 14:24
Hello everybody,

I wasn't sure where to post this thread, so I've put it here as I reckon it is a possible re-introduction. For several months now, I've been entertaining the thought of starting a YouTube channel where I document my journey with panic attacks and anxiety.
I'd like to make one thing clear, though, I've never spoken about my panic publicly save for on this site, and I feel like, after 14 years, I'm willing and ready to speak about my experiences and struggles.

If I was to do this, would I have an audience in you guys? Would you be willing to listen?

I'm still unsure as to whether or not to do this, but if there are people willing to listen, then I'm willing to talk and share. In fact, I'd be happy to do so! :)

emily67
14-09-15, 14:31
personally i'd be onboard.

if you had the channel, i'd certainly check it out

always good to hear others experiences

venusbluejeans
14-09-15, 14:32
Hiya ana and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ana
14-09-15, 16:26
Thank you Venus and Emily,
I've been a member of the site for a number of years, and I've always found the NMP community very supportive and kind. In fact, I've made a few friends on the site, the longest friendship lasting for over 11 years now, which I'm really pleased about. :)

I will make sure to keep you in the loop regarding my channel.

emily67
14-09-15, 17:01
Thank you Venus and Emily,
I've been a member of the site for a number of years, and I've always found the NMP community very supportive and kind. In fact, I've made a few friends on the site, the longest friendship lasting for over 11 years now, which I'm really pleased about. :)

I will make sure to keep you in the loop regarding my channel.

i'm glad you've made friends here and that you find the site supportive.

me too