PDA

View Full Version : Back again

Jamie123
14-09-15, 21:46
Had a bit of a worry about Brain tumors for a while now and just now since I had nothing to think about my worries have resurfaced. For a while my vision has seemed strange but this could be due to the way I perceive my vision but this has been going on for about a year. Also I have felt a pressure in the left side of my head sometimes at the top and sometimes behind or above my eye. This got better on holiday. Today I woke up from a nap and felt a pain in a very specific spot on my head on which I was lying and I felt a little bit dizzy but this went very quickly however the pain is still present only when I get up quickly as it feels like the left side of my head is being hit from the inside. I should note I was sleeping on the couch with a blanked as a pillow which could have meant my neck was in an uncomfortable position and my head not on a soft pillow. Which got me worried as I know that sometimes brain tumors develop very slowly. I do not have these pains in the morning which reassures me but I do notice for about 2 years I have felt very drowsy during the day and have taken a nap around 4 which I used to awaken from feeling awful but now its not so bad. I also used to wake up with morning sickness about a year ago but never due and usually do not wake up with a headache but feeling slightly tired but i think this is usual:D. However I am still puzzled by my symptoms even though they have gotten slightly better as I still suffer from brain fog and forgetfulness sometimes but nothing serious. Any answers are appreciated

Fishmanpa
14-09-15, 22:00
Any progress on getting help for your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Jamie123
14-09-15, 22:03
Yeah ive been feeling much better the past week after seeing my therapist again. I am now much more calm about these things but still pop up. I know this is going to be a marathon not a race so I understand I will still have problems from time to time but the less the better and I am only at the beginning. I think my main problem was having a lot of free time and not being occupied but now I am at college it is much better

Fishmanpa
14-09-15, 22:04
That's the right attitude... glad to see you taking steps forward!

Positive thoughts