PDA

View Full Version : Lymph Nodes

ThePerfctSky
15-09-15, 19:09
So here I am again second post of the day my HA is sky high right now.
Is it normal to have almost rock hard feeling lumps at each side of the neck just under the ears about an inch under? Is this muscle or lymph nodes im really worried about the feel of them is it hard glands or something?There is one at each side one just feels a bit prominent than the other.
Can anyone else feel the same?

Also I don't want to make GP appointments as I am trying to stay away if I can as it makes me feel worse.

Kathy griffin
17-09-15, 09:31
Hi there

I saw you posted this a couple of days ago so hopefully you feel better

I have two little bumps under each ear I think they are glands mine seem to become more prominent when I've been ill like with a cold or viral infection I think they are quite normal :) xx

ThePerfctSky
17-09-15, 22:52
Hey! Yeah I feel alot better about it now thank you. I haven't been ill at all that's why it worried me but my Mum felt hers and she said its my saliva glands and hers feel the same and are also hard like little marbles. She said they are always like this. My health anxiety is pretty bad these days so I always go round poking and prodding things that have always been there but I am only just noticing them because I am digging so hard. Thank You :)