PDA

View Full Version : New member introduction

suzybloos
16-09-15, 22:19
Hi i am a 57 year old woman from the UK
i have just had my first panic attack 2 days ago and Ive had 3 today. I'm terrified and tearful at the moment and i have never been on a forum before so please let me know if i slip up anywhere. i have a number of illness including copd. i love graphic art and painting with water colors. I'm very friendly and down to earth, I'm told i have a good sense of humor and compassion is my favorite emotion im looking forward to making new friends and hopefully learning to manage my panic attacks. :)

venusbluejeans
16-09-15, 22:25
Hiya suzybloos and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

emily67
16-09-15, 22:36
hi their.

welcome to the site

hope you find it supportive

suzybloos
16-09-15, 22:52
Thank you Emmz I feel a lot better just knowing I'm not crazy after all and yes there's some very good advise on the home page i will read. in the last 3 days Ive had to call an ambulance twice and see my GP today when he told me i was having panic attacks i didn't believe him at first, i really thought i was having a stroke and i was gonna pop my clogs:scared15:. Ive never had panic attacks before, so i was shocked at how shattering the symptoms are. i feel so much better for coming here i did feel so alone with this, Thank you xx:D

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Thank you emily67, nice to meet you.:)