PDA

View Full Version : update

leo05
11-02-07, 03:46
Hi everyone.
Just thought I would drop in and give you all an update, well I am now with Susie full time, and Im pleased to say we are both helping each other. I have got susie back on all her meds she is on alot a day, which she finds hard, but she is taking them, she has cut down once again on her drink, and is back doing her artwork, we have put more pics on her website and she is back on ebay.
She is also keeping her appointments at the docs and hospitals, we have found out that she has just been told she has a hiatus hernia and oesophagitis, because susies is very painful there is a operation to put it right which we are waiting to see the surgeon but we have been warned that it is a major op as they split you down the middle, so we have to think hard because her diabetes isnt good.
Other wise things arnt too bad, we are even planning a holiday to portsmouth in the summer for her birthday.
As for me, well I have had my first experience of deep snow up north it normally turns to slush, susie turned into a human snowball, I will have to send you a photo :D other than that I have been good and having fun. we have started to do more with the dogs, to day we went to a sheltie club meeting and met some new people.
Oh yes and susie is not on that other site anymore. We often think about people here and how you are all getting on?
Susie would like to start to come back on here but she is shy.
oh yeah she has asked me to say hi to you all and especially to nic and sax so hi to every one.
Well better go, just thought I would pop in
thanks
Lea and Susie xx

Piglet
11-02-07, 12:04
How lovely to hear from you with all the lastest news!!

Everything sounds very positive (aside from the operation which didn't sound so nice), what a lovely thread to read!

Very best wishes to you both. :D:D:D:D

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.