PDA

View Full Version : 3 days NO poking and googling

dsavvy
18-09-15, 08:50
I have to say i was getting very worried with my lymph node near the groin area, I remember earlier this week i was really prodding around and I think i must have bruised something because i was in pain.
But i have used all my will power to not touch that area again, and everyday that goes by the pain subsides, and today there is hardly any pain, and I have to say anxiety has dropped too, i actually felt hungry last night in a long time, which is always a good healthy sign....

But I have a doctors appointment on the 15th october to see what he thinks of it, i'm trying to hold out till then, I'm hoping that it goes away by then!!!!

I'm finding other things to keep myself occupied, especially when googling but it's getting harder to resist, i really want to feel to see if it is any bigger.

I have good reason to worry as 15 years ago i had hodgkins lymphoma, but my lymph nodes were growing fast and i was pretty ill, but this time round it could be nothing or I may have caught the very early stages of lymphoma....

But i did have a blood test in August which didn't show anything weird.

The consultants could do a better job of putting my mind at ease but i guess they don't want to get into trouble if they get it wrong.

It's weird i get really worried then i think about it rationally and im ok again for a few days, it's going to be tough the next few weeks, i find myself tensing up all the time which i think can also cause muscular pain which gets my anxiety going again.